Hale Maluhia - Oceanfront Home on Pacific Ocean Bluff
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hanalei Bay Villas house description
Please visit our website for additional information, specials and more pictures of Hale Maluhia!
In Hawaiian, Hale Maluhia translates to House of Tranquility and it is the perfect description for our enchanting island retreat whether you are seeking exploration or quiet meditation. Imagine your own private villa, nestled on an ocean bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, the world famous Makai golf course and the peaks of Bali Hai with its enchanting waterfalls… did I forget to mention that these can be seen not only through an assortment of our villa's 38 cathedral windows but they all can be taken-in during one breathtaking panoramic gaze while relaxing on your two private lanais? But don't forget to smell the flowers in this personal paradise…. hibiscus and other fragrant native flowers, as well as bananas and coconuts, throughout the property provide a great stage for Kauai's musical birds. At Hale Maluhia, you can live the dream, whether it is a romantic get-away or an unforgettable family vacation. Capturing the beauty of the Garden Isle is sure to be an experience you'll treasure for a lifetime.
Offering the perfect blend of luxury in the world class Princeville resort community, Hale Maluhia is a new, privately-owned villa located in the Hanalei Bay Villa complex only steps away from the luxury St. Regis Hotel. This spectacular, nearly 1,500 sq. ft. villa with its cathedral ceilings is completely unique. While all other condos within Princeville share common walls with other visitors as in a hotel, our spacious stand-alone villa provides complete privacy. Our guests often comment that they felt as though Hale Maluhia was their own personal paradise that they could keep all to themselves. Adorned with Polynesian art and collectibles produced by native Kauaian hands, Hale Maluhia provides the intimate Hawaiian experience you are desiring.
Our owner-discounted rates have made Kauai, and most precisely Princeville, an affordable vacation for your honeymoon, anniversary, family expedition or just an impulsive get-away. The natural beauty of Kauai is commonly captured in movies such as Jurassic Park, King Kong, Indiana Jones and South Pacific but you can personally breathe it in while hiking, kayaking, snorkeling or even while taking an excursion through the rainforest, Waimea Canyon or to your very own hidden beach. The whales, dolphins and green sea turtles enjoy playing in this preserved playland... why shouldn't you? Come stay at Hale Maluhia, as our personal guest, and experience the spectacular north shore of Kauai.
Please visit our website for additional information on how you can visit and make Hale Maluhia YOUR own personal paradise. An abundance of information is available not only about this majestic home but also about the local beaches and activities that would be right outside your front door!
- 2 story
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
Baby Gate; Booster Seat; Childrens Beach Balls; Childrens Beach Toys; Childrens DVDs; Childrens Hawaii Storybooks; Ocean Lullabies CD; Outlet Protectors Throughout; Potty Chair; and Twin Bed Rails Are Provided. Other Baby Amenities Are Available Via Rental....moreless
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- Hale Maluhia's Master Bedroom Suite Offers 7 Large Floor To Ceiling Windows With Mountain, Waterfall and Tropical Fauna Views; A King Size Bed (Brand New King Mattress and Box Springs In 2009); A Private Covered Lanai; A Large Walk-In Closet and A Private Master Bathroom. A Cable TV, Numerous Novels and A Stereo Are Also Provided For Your Entertainment. Hale Maluhia's Second Bedroom Suite Includes 5 Large Floor To Ceiling Windows With Mountain, Waterfall and Tropical Fauna Vews; Two Twin Size Beds (Create A Second King Bed By Moving The 2 Long Twin Beds Together); A Large Double Closet and A Private Hall Bathroom. One Twin Or Single Aero Air Mattress Available Upon Request....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Hale Maluhia's Master Bathroom Is Ensuite and Offers 2 Large Windows With Pacific Ocean and Tropical Fauna Views, A Private Commode Area, A Bathtub and Shower and A Large Vanity. Hale Maluhia's Hall Bathroom Offers 3 Large Windows With Tropical Fauna Views, A Commode, A Shower and A Large Vanity....moreless
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Child's Highchair
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Seating for 5 people
Living Room seats 6:
15 Windows; Unobstructed Bali Hai, Pacific Ocean, Mountain, Waterfall and Tropical Fauna Views; Entertainment Center With Samsung 32' LCD HD TV & Tuner; Bose Surround Sound Stereo; DVD; VCR; CD Player...moreless
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,500 sq. ft., 38 windows, sleeps 5 (1 king, 2 twins, 1 twin air mattress), panoramic breakfast room, great room with cathedral ceilings, two private lanais, breathtaking views; Pacific Ocean, Bali Hai, mountains, waterfalls, directly above Hideaways Beach, walking distance to: St. Regis Hotel, Queen's Bath, Turtle Cove, Pali Ke' Kua and Pu'o Poa beaches, and situated on Makai golf course that also houses the Princeville Tennis Club, free-standing home within tropical gardens, no steps - easy entry, ceiling and stationary fans throughout home, beach accessories provided including snorkeling gear, reef shoes, beach chairs, umbrellas, beach towels, mats, boogie boards, and cooler, board games, iron and ironing board, convenient to restaurants, shopping, and the Princeville health club and spa....moreless
- Video Library:
- Music Library:
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Lanai / Gazebo:
(2) Upstairs Private Covered Lanai Is Located Off The Living Room With Pacific Ocean, Mountains and Waterfalls Views; Contains An Outdoor Dining Table; Chairs and BBQ. Downstairs Private Covered Lanai Is Located Off The Master Bedroom With Mountains, Waterfalls, and Tropical Fauna Views; Contains Outdoor Relaxation Area....moreless
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Botanical Garden
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Massage Therapist
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
$209/Night - Nightly Rental Rate $189/Night - Weekly Rental Rate $149/Night - Special Rental Rate-14 Days Prior To Check-In Date-Some Restrictions $149/Night - Monthly Rental Rate
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Hanalei Bay and Hanalei Valley, Hideaway's Beach (in front of Hale Maluhia), Queen's Bath and Turtle Cove (walking distance), scenic lookout voted best location to watch the sunset on Kauai directly in front of Hale Maluhia, St. Regis Hotel (2 minute walk) with dining, entertainment, pool, Prince Golf Course, Makai Golf Courses and Tennis Club, restaurants, grocery and souvenir shopping within Princeville gated community, Tunnels, Puo' Poa', Anini, Lumahi, Haena Ke'e and Baby beaches located nearby
View of Hale Maluhia from Pacific Ocean Bluff
Dining Room with 5 windows provides panoramic Pacific Ocean and mountain views
Genuine Kauaian artifacts throughout Hale Maluhia
Hale Maluhia side view amidst tropical fauna
Living Room has over 15 windows with views of Bali Hai, Pacific Ocean, mountains
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Tuesday, February 25, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.