Secret Beach/Private Cottage
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The Nanea Cottage captures the panoramic views of the azure ocean just a short 300 yards down the hill. During the winter months, whales breach before your eyes. A calming garden path leads to your own private spa, a perfect place to unwind and experience the softness, beauty and grace of a tropical evening.
The interior of the cottage is sumptuous, warm and welcoming, with dark wood furnishings, custom cabinetry and honed limestone floors throughout. Elegant designer furniture adorned with exquisite tropical silk prints share space with floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors in the sitting and dining areas surrounded by orchids that bloom from the trees surrounded by a private garden to the west.
Granite counter tops in the fully equipped kitchen, adjacent to the sitting area, complement the warmth of the wood.
Fine European linens grace the romantic bedroom.The marble bathroom has a large shower with dual heads and glass doors that lead to the private, outdoor sitting area, complete with spa and outdoor shower.
The Cottage amenities:
- Limestone lanai facing the ocean and the perfect spot for enjoying romantic sunsets
- Dramatic waterfall and water lily pond provides soothing water sounds
-Queen bed with sumptuous European bed linens
-Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, state-of-the-art appliances and cookware, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Bosch oven, cooktop and dishwasher, microwave, Insta-hot, rice cooker, toaster oven and blender
- Fine table linens and dinnerware
- Water purification system
- Bath with marble countertop, dual-head interior shower, fine
- European bath linens, bath accessories
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors in all rooms
- Private, outdoor spa and shower
- Outdoor gas barbecue and dining area
- Telephone, fax, cable, HD Flat-screen TV, DVD/VCR Combo, -
- High Speed Internet Access, CD Player
- Hair dryer, iron/ironing boards,
- Maytag Washer and dryer
- Beach chairs, mats and towels, beach umbrellas, & picnic coolers
- Situated on 40 private, oceanfront acres set in what is now - Pualani Nursery, an organic flora and fauna farm and soon to boast a garden of organic vegetables and herbs to share with guests
- Private security gate entry
- Lush, tropical grounds and gardens
- Minutes from fine dining, cultural and recreational activities
Keywords: Romantic, private, luxury
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 1-2
- Bedroom 1
- Queen size Beds (1)
- 1.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- Mountain Biking
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Zipline, Mountain Tubing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$650.00 per night $750.00 per night - Holiday Add 4.166% General Excise Tax and 9.25% Transient Accommodation Tax $300 out clean fee + 4.166% General Excise Tax $200 mid stay clean (required for stays 7 nights) $750 Refundable Security Deposit due upon booking
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, May 03, 2013